Careers at Marx
Open to Expressions of Interest.
We are always on the lookout for talented and passionate Graphic Designers with a sophisticated design eye.
We are continually expanding and open to experienced designers in both print and digital who can adapt and grow with us. Someone who will apply themselves and take hold of their position and make it their own.
Working closely with our Creative Director, while collaborating with the team, you would be expected to produce brand and print design solutions for our diverse client base. Web, Digital and Social Media experience is always seen as very favourable.
Take the opportunity to flaunt your skills and put your own creative stamp on outgoing communications while gaining considerable career development within a friendly, passionate and fun working environment.
- Extremely organised, detail-obsessed with a passion for everything creative.
- A portfolio demonstrating your design talent and experience.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Front-end development skills with HTML, WordPress/Squarespace is favourable.
- An understanding of end-user experience.
- A natural design sense for typography across print and digital layouts.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to be autonomous and work with minimal supervision while taking a proactive role.
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions.
- Industry experience and a genuine desire to progress a career in graphic design.
If you're interested in starting a new and exciting life-changing career from a magnificent part of the world on the Sunshine Coast, then email us today. We are only interested in applicants who currently reside in Australia and who have experience within the industry.
Reach out now with your CV, online portfolio and cover letter.